Janet Rogers, BA CMTPT LMT & Certified Personal Trainer
Ms. Rogers’ first ‘patient’ was herself. A series of physical accidents left her in a state of chronic pain that conventional medicine was unable to relieve or even manage effectively. This led her to research other treatment options that were non-invasive and did not require the use of drugs. In the process of consulting with Richard Wolf Medical Instruments Company she became the first US distributor for the Well Wave Acoustic Compression device. Prospects for this product included Myofascial and Trigger Point Therapists and introduced her to a medical field that finally helped her recover.
- She is a Certified Myofascial and Trigger Point Therapist (CMTPT).
- She is a licensed clinical massage therapist (LMT)
- She is a certified by the American Council on Exercise as a Personal Trainer
- She is trained in Trigger Point and MyoFascial Therapy attending the Myo Seminar Certification Series.
- She has extensive training on Trigger Points and Myofascial pain from Richard Wolf Medical Instruments.
- She attended the New School of Massage and is licensed in the State of Illinois.
- She is a member of the ABMP, AMTA.
- She serves on the Executive Committee of the National Association of Myofascial and Trigger Point Therapists (NAMTPT).
Ms. Rogers uses her decades of diagnostic experience and knowledge of a variety of integrative bodywork techniques to determine and treat the true underlying causes of the chronic pain afflicting so many patients.
Craig Quaglia, MTPT LMT CSMT
Mr. Quaglia is one of the most respected trigger point and clinical massage therapist in the Chicago area for 29 years and a graduate of the renowned Chicago School of Massage Therapy well over a decade before training or licensing was required. He attended Northern Illinois University, was an Instructor at Kiswaukee College’s Therapeutic Massage Therapy program. He went on to develop a large clinical massage practice in Oak Park in the late 1980’s and 90’s. In 1991 he became the publisher and editor of TOUCHINK, a newsletter that massage therapists across the country utilized to educated clients and patients on the benefits of massage therapy across the country from 1991-2000.
In 2001 he moved on to do pioneering work at the Fibromyalgia Treatment Centers of America over seeing and executing successful treatment plans for fibromyalgia and myofascial pain.
Mr. Quaglia later joined the Brannick Clinic of Natural Medicine in Riverside, Il working in a more holisitic model where treating “the cause” was the focus of patient treatment plans. In addition to having his own private practice, Mr. Quaglia now practices at West Suburban Pain Relief Center at the famed Medical Arts building located at Lake Street and Oak Park Avenue. Although his experience is very broad, Mr. Quaglia excels at treating chronic pain, fibromyalgia, sports and overuse injuries. He has had the great fortune to participate in home birthing on two occasions, support hospice patients and has worked with professional musicians and an Olympic Athlete. His motto “Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy For A Pain Free, Productive Life” has been his driving passion.
- Formal Education
- Certified Muscle Energy Techniques
- Member of the AMTA
- Certified Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques Erik Dalton
- Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist, Certified by the National Association of Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist
- Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist Myo Seminar Certification Series
Certified Neuro-Muscular Therapist in long leg/short leg muscular dysfunction, Dr. Leon Chatou
- Certified Whiplash, Chicago School of Massage Therapy
Certified Infant and Pregnancy Massage, Chicago School of Massage Therapy
- Certified Massage Therapist, Chicago School of Massage Therapy
- Certified Stress Management University of Wisconsin, Lacrosse